Teach English in Spain
Teaching in Spain is a bit of a no-brainer for those who want to travel. Spain offers rich, vibrant and historic culture that everyone can appreciate it, whether you’re a total foodie, a wine connoisseur, architecture enthusiast or just looking for nice tan, Spain is the perfect place for you to dip toe in as a TEFL teacher.
Maybe you’re wondering if you’re prepared to venture into the classroom and don’t know if you’re ready to take the plunge. Here’s your chance to experience teaching English with none of the pressure of lesson plans, assessments or parent teacher meetings. This fun programme will have you meeting new people, making friends and experiencing the rural Spanish lifestyle.
The unique programme is ideal for those wanting some adventure while also having an experience only few have to remember. What’re you waiting for?
Ultimate TEFL Requirements
- Native English speaker
- High School diploma or higher
- TEFL qualification (120 hours included)
- Min 18 years old (juniors) or 21 years old (adult programs)
- Enthusiastic, driven, open to meeting new people and experiencing new cultures
- Flexible, hardworking and mature
- Good mental and physical health
- Clean police record
What you need to organise?
- International flights
- Police check: clean police background check
- Budget: If you decide to arrive in Spain early or stay late you’ll need to bring money with you to cover this
- Accommodation for Saturday night before the program starts and if you want to stay on after Friday
- Travel insurance: we never travel without it, you’ll be covered
- Visa costs: country dependent
What makes this the ULTIMATE TEFL experience?
This is a 6 day all inclusive programme in rural Spain where you’ll speak English to Spanish adults ranging from 20 to 60 years of age. If you like listening to stories or are a bit of story teller yourself then this programme is for you.
This is the ULTIMATE TEFL experience because you receive a combined certificate of 210 hours of TEFL experience. This includes the 120 hour TEFL certificate and 30 hour Teaching Business English you’ll complete before you go and the 60 hours of English speaking with English language learners.
This is the bridge to a career of travel and teaching English as a foreign language you’ve been looking for condensed into an allround 6 day experiencer.
TEFL Training Included
Group Size up to 20
Receive discounts & advice about Spain and similar experiences