TEACH ENGLISH IN THAILAND
OCTOBER 2022: 2 SPACES LEFT
ABOUT OUR Teaching English in Thailand Internship
Why not try teaching English in Thailand and be spoilt for choosing things to see and do. Thailand is a top TEFL destination known as the ‘Land of the Free’. With some of the highest salaries and a taste of tropical paradise, it’s easy to see why! So, why not start your Thailand adventure with our paid teaching English in Thailand internship?
Our TEFL internship Thailand programme takes away all the stress of planning to teach English abroad yourself. All the organisation of securing a teaching job in Thailand is done for you by our TEFL experts. You’ll get 120 hours of online TEFL training, followed by four incredible months of paid teaching in this beautiful country.
On arrival in Bangkok, you and your fellow TEFL teachers will be whisked off to an unforgettable three-day orientation in one of the most vibrant and exciting cities in the world. Our dedicated Thai team will also support you every step of the way. When your teaching placement is over, you even have a chance to stay longer. And yes, you will receive a pay rise for doing so! Get in touch today, and let us guide you through the process.
MAKE YOUR RESUME STAND OUT WITH OUR THAILAND PLACEMENT
- 4.5 month work placement
- Monthly allowance 30,000-34,000 THB (€780-€885)
- 120 Hour Premier TEFL Course
- Orientation & training on arrival
- Pre-arranged accommodation included
- Chance to teach in primary and secondary schools
- Weekends & public holidays off
- Visa sponsorship
- Accident insurance
- Ongoing in-country support
- Native English speaker
- Passport holder from one of the following countries: USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Ireland, South Africa or New Zealand
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- TEFL qualification (included)
- 21-45 years old
- Flexible, hardworking & mature
- A clean bill of health
- No criminal record
- Schools require Teachers to be Fully Vaccinated for COVID or express in writing their Willingness to be Vaccinated.
- International flights: Return flights are a must
- Police check: Each applicant must have a clean criminal record
- Budget: Each applicant covers excursions & meals outside of school hours
- Travel insurance: Comprehensive cover for travel & medical insurance
- Vaccines: Consult your doctor
- Visa cost: You’ll have the support to obtain your visa and the cost is reimbursed in your first month’s allowance. A new law will require the legalisation of your degree soon, incurring a fee, ask us for advice on this
- Legalisation of bachelor’s degree. Ensure to have your degree script readily available for this process before applying. If you are in your final year of studies, speak to our team about this step!
- Should there be regulations in place to enter a country, additional expenses may have to be paid by the applicant. These costs may include: A COVID-19 fit to fly certificate for a test within a certain time frame before departure
- Travel insurance covering COVID-19
- Accommodation, meals, additional COVID-19 test for a 1-day quarantine after arrival
Where will I be teaching?
This is a nationwide programme and all schools are outside of Bangkok city. You can request a specific location during your application process if you have one, but we cannot guarantee it.
Want to learn more?
Fill in your details below and we'll be in touch with you very soon!
How it works
Our TEFL teaching English in Thailand programme couldn’t be simpler – and you’ll have our team of experts to help you every step of the way.
Apply & Train
Apply now and schedule your interview. You’ll get instant online access to your 120 Hour TEFL course to get started straight away.
Interview & Docs
If your interview is successful, it’s time to provide all your documents, including: Degree, police record and copy of your valid passport.
Go to Thailand
Once you’ve been formally accepted, you’re ready to go! You’ll be informed to book your flight and, on arrival, taken to your orientation.
OUTSIDE THE CLASSROOM
Stepping outside the classroom, you’ll have the opportunity to experience Thailand’s rich culture. Not to mention the vibrant heritage of its neighbours such as Laos, Myanmar and Cambodia. Southeast Asia is a hot spot for authentic and traditional festivals, adventure trails, Buddhist temples, tantalising cuisine and nightlife.
Why not spend your school holidays island hopping with your fellow TEFL interns? Or better yet, rent some scooters and travel along Thailand’s breathtaking coastline. We can’t wait to hear all about it!
GET PAID TO TRAVEL & TEACH
There are many reasons why you should look at teaching English in Thailand. And one is an excellent salary. You’ll be one of the highest-earning TEFL teachers for only four months, pocketing 30,000-34,000 (THB) Thai Baht per month. Living in rent-free accommodation means your money can go towards immersing yourself in all things Thai. This will be one of the most incredible adventures of your life. So, get in touch, and we’ll tell you why.
YOUR TEACHING EXPERIENCE
If you’re considering teaching English in Thailand, you couldn’t find a more rewarding internship than this. Your role as a teacher includes up to 24 hours of in-class teaching, Monday-Friday. Your TEFL classes will be divided between primary and secondary school students, with an age range of 3 to 17. Lessons will focus on the spoken and written proficiency of the students. But don’t be afraid to make the lessons engaging and fun. Think music, film, food, drama – the list is endless!
Any support you need for activity planning will be on hand from your teaching colleagues. And you’ll have up to 15 hours for lesson planning, grading and school activities each week. At least two TEFL teachers are placed in each school, with round-the-clock support from your colleagues. Fancy teaching with someone you know? This is the perfect programme for friends and couples. Securing a placement together is based on availability, so we recommend applying early as possible.