How do I get a TEFL certificate?
The minimum required worldwide is to have at least the 120 Hour TEFL training.
You can choose between fully accredited TEFL courses, Government Regulated Level 5 TEFL courses or combined TEFL courses. View all our courses here.
Online TEFL courses are the most affordable & flexible way to launch your teaching career. This is a perfect way to study theoretical material at your own time & your own pace.
Combined TEFL courses are offering both online & in-class studying. They are a fantastic opportunity to get two TEFL certificates (theoretical & practical). You will learn your theory from online material and then practice it with other teachers during the 10-hour practical session, accompanied and lectured by an experienced TEFL teacher.
Before you choose your TEFL certificate, be aware to check if:
- It is fully accredited & recognised worldwide.
- You will gain at least 120 hours of training.
- You will have a tutor’s assistance.
- It is approved by an official body, such as TQUK & Ofqual in the United Kingdom.
- Make sure to check TEFL provider reviews on Google or
- You will have job support after completion.