Teach English in Bangkok
Supported job placement with teacher training included
Supported Teaching Programme in Thailand - Bangkok
Embark on a new teaching adventure in Bangkok, Thailand. This new supported job placement is an opportunity to start teaching in the capital city of the land of smiles. Open to all new teachers with all the training given pre-departure and once you land. You will be fully guided through the process, and even if you are new to teaching, you will not be lost with the support that is waiting for you.
This 6-month placement offers a high salary so you will be able to comfortably live, work and travel! Our in-country partners have a network of private language schools located in Silom, Lad Prao, and Hua Hin. If you love it, which you will…there is an opportunity to stay longer!
Once you get off the plane, you will be collected and placed in a hotel for the duration of your orientation. Firstly, you will spend 7 nights in a hotel and enjoy your orientation. You will get a chance to learn a bit about Thai culture, sightsee, meet your fellow teachers and get further training before you start working.
The teaching itself, you will have the opportunity to highlight your preference but must be open to teaching students of any age: from kindergarten to adults, from conversational English to Business English. You will also have the opportunity to train your students towards English exam preparation. There are plenty of options, and another perk is some of these classes could be from the comfort of your new Thai home.
If you are a city person, this is a perfect starting point for you. From Bangkok, you can get anywhere, have a great expat community, and you’re not far from fantastic island resorts if you are looking for a short escape! Great, right?!
THE IMPORTANT BITS & JOB HIGHLIGHTS
- Monthly salary of 40,000 (THB) Thai Baht (€1,100/£945)
- 120-Hour Premier TEFL Course Included
- 3 x Specialist Courses included: 30-hour Teaching English Online course, 30-Hour Teaching Business English course and the 30-Hour IELTS Specialist course
- 2 x Extensive Lesson guides for Teaching Young Learners English and Business English.
- Airport pick-up and transfers are all included
- Orientation: 7 nights in a hotel / Bangkok City Orientation & Training
- School: Private language school
- Accommodation Support: assistance to find a suitable apartment including arranging an agent to take the teacher for viewings.
- Ongoing In-country Support & Visa Assistance
- Age between: 22 - 45
- Educational level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Passport holder from which countries: Ireland/ UK / USA / Australia / New Zealand / Canada / South Africa
- Native English Speaker
- Clean Criminial Background
- A clean bill of health
- TEFL qualified (included)
- International flights
- Police check: Each applicant must have a clean criminal record
- Budget: Each applicant covers excursions & meals outside of school hours
- Accommodation: Housing deposit is required.
- Guidance with legalisation of your documents
- Travel insurance: Comprehensive cover for travel & medical insurance
- Accommodation, meals, additional COVID-19 test for a 1-day quarantine after arrival
- Visa cost: You’ll have the support to obtain your visa and the cost is reimbursed in your first month’s allowance.
- Legalisation of bachelor’s degree: Ensure to have your degree script readily available for this process before applying. If you are in your final year of studies, speak to our team about this step!
Where will I be teaching?
3 School Locations: Silom, Lad Prao, Hua Hin
Want to learn more?
Fill in your details below and we'll be in touch with you very soon!
How It Works
Our TEFL teaching English in Thailand supported programme couldn’t be simpler – and you’ll have our recruitment team to help you every step of the way.
Apply Today & Secure Your Space
Apply now and schedule your interview. You’ll get instant online access to your 120 Hour TEFL course to get started straight away. Fill in your application form within 3-5 working days.
Interview & Docs
The next step is to pass your interview. Don’t worry our recruitment team can share advice or two so make sure to contact them prior to your set date. If your interview is successful, it’s time to provide all your documents, including your degree, police record and copy of your valid passport.
Go to Thailand
Once you’ve been formally accepted, you’re ready to go! You’ll be informed to book your flight and, on arrival, taken to your orientation. You will be fully assisted to gain your visa, prepare documents, and don’t forget you will be collected once you arrive in Thailand!
OUTSIDE THE CLASSROOM
Being in Bangkok has its perks. You are literally so close to the most amazing places in Thailand, all the famous islands + you can take a flight during your holiday break to the bordering country.
Our teachers are paid a very competitive salary of between 40,000 (THB) Thai Baht (US$1,550/€1,100/£945) per month. Our dedicated in-country team can help you arrange accommodation, taking away any possible stresses.
Monthly Rent Budget: Modern apartments in Bangkok can start from 8,000 THB- 14,000THB depending on the standard of the apartment you wish to rent: e.g. with pool access or without.
YOUR TEACHING EXPERIENCE
Before you start teaching English in Thailand, you’ll be completely prepared as a TEFL teacher by taking our 210-hour tailored TEFL training package.
Teaching positions are in private language schools, and placement locations include Silom, Lad Prao and Hua Hin.
Your teaching day starts at 10.00am, finishing by 8.30pm Monday to Friday. Weekend lessons run from 8.30am to 5.30pm. Teachers only need to be at school for their scheduled classes; online classes can be taught from home.
- You can expect to teach English ~25 hours weekly to your students, leaving you ample time (~15 hours) to prep lesson plans and activities or grade papers.
- Teach Engish in Thailand to young learners from primary age to adults
- Six-day working week Monday to Sunday (one weekend day off)
Through 25 hours of face-to-face and online teaching in school classroom settings each week, you will be aiming to improve your students’ reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
While applicants can state a preference for age group, lesson types and placement location it depends upon availability, we will endeavour to meet the preferences of teachers.
If you’re considering teaching English in Thailand, you couldn’t find a more rewarding supported job than this.
Your Guide to Bangkok Placement
Download this guide and learn more about this fantastic opportunity for first-time teachers.download now!