Marketing Internship (minimum 6 Months)
We are seeking an ambitious and creative individual to play a vital role in driving our brand on and offline. The successful applicant will work as part of a growing team in a busy environment.
The successful applicant will be a friendly, ambitious and creative individual that will leverage new and existing content to spread the word about our brand and keep it in the top of our student’s minds. They will play an instrumental role in planning and executing digital and out of home marketing campaigns while reviewing and optimising relevant marketing channels.
What you’ll be doing
- Help develop our brand presence online
- Work with a team in the creative process and campaign ideation
- Generating, editing and publishing content
- Monitor and manage social media ads to help improve performance (FB, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram)
- Content writing, we write simply easy to digest informative content
- Optimise blog posting for SEO (WordPress)
- Research current trends staying up-to-date with current technologies, social media, design tools, and applications
- Management of administrative tasks such as sourcing imagery/ video, building newsletters (Mailchimp), powerpoint presentations and updating advertisements
- Assist with creation of adverts
The following are required
- Knowledge of photoshop/ Adobe suite
- Interest in travel and technology
- Marketing, Business or similar degree
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- A positive ‘can-do attitude’ and an entrepreneurial spirit – we are a startup!
Job Type: Internship
Language: English (Required)
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com