TEFL Tutors required for 1 day TEFL training courses in Dublin
The TEFL Institute of Ireland is on the lookout for an experienced and enthusiastic tutor to join us to deliver our 1 day practical TEFL training courses in Dublin. This 1 day TEFL course focuses on lesson planning, classroom management and skills for teaching a new language. We would love to hear from fun, enthusiastic, high energy and self-sufficient applicants with a desire to teach budding new TEFL teachers.
- You should be CELT / CELTA / Trinity / TESOL qualified with at least 2-years teaching experience and be up for a fun and interactive day to inspire our clients to begin their TEFL journey.
- We would love some who is passionate about TEFL teaching, have a good working knowledge of English Language Teaching and the TEFL industry.
- You’ll need be able to confidently advise our clients on problems from grammar to phonetics to finding work after graduation.
- Excellent computer literacy is a must and you should also be able to use Microsoft Office confidently.
- Experience in using a Learning Management System is desirable.
- Ideally, you will be someone who keeps up-to-date with the TEFL world and has a keen interest in e-Learning
- It will also be useful if you are able to write your own courses and create lesson plans etc.
The job will entail delivering our 1 day TEFL courses as follows:
- Teaching TEFL methodology including language analysis
- Facilitating discussion
- Delivering interactive activities
- Giving potential TEFL students teaching demonstrations
- Organising peer teaching practice
- Providing feedback to students on teaching practice sessions.
- Provide TEFL career advice
- Promote our products and services to customers
- The successful applicant will be required to attend a minimum of one TEFL course for observation and training purposes.
- Excellent payment for each course delivered
- All the necessary resources you’ll need for your students
- The opportunity for additional earnings when extra courses are in demand
- Full training on our systems will be provided
- Please note travel expenses to and from course location in Dublin are not made as an additional payment. This would be part of the course payment received.
- Offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references.
- Tutors are employed as freelancers and are required to make their own tax arrangements.
If you are interested in applying, please email your C.V. and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Internship (minimum 6 Months)
We are seeking an ambitious and creative individual to play a vital role in driving our brand on and offline. The successful applicant will work as part of a growing team in a busy environment.
The successful applicant will be a friendly, ambitious and creative individual that will leverage new and existing content to spread the word about our brand and keep it in the top of our student’s minds. They will play an instrumental role in planning and executing digital and out of home marketing campaigns while reviewing and optimising relevant marketing channels.
What you’ll be doing
- Help develop our brand presence online
- Work with a team in the creative process and campaign ideation
- Generating, editing and publishing content
- Monitor and manage social media ads to help improve performance (FB, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram)
- Content writing, we write simply easy to digest informative content
- Optimise blog posting for SEO (WordPress)
- Research current trends staying up-to-date with current technologies, social media, design tools, and applications
- Management of administrative tasks such as sourcing imagery/ video, building newsletters (Mailchimp), powerpoint presentations and updating advertisements
- Assist with creation of adverts
The following are required
- Knowledge of photoshop/ Adobe suite
- Interest in travel and technology
- Marketing, Business or similar degree
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- A positive ‘can-do attitude’ and an entrepreneurial spirit – we are a startup!
Job Type: Internship
Language: English (Required)
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com