Thailand training program and job placement
Salary of 30,000 THB per month
TEFL jobs in Thailand
Tempted to have a TEFL Job in Thailand…and why not? It is one of the top destinations to teach English worldwide. Thailand is not just about full moon parties and temples. There is so much more on offer – a coastline of 3219km in length, 1,430 islands and home to the ‘Venice of the East’ (Bangkok), it’s no surprise that Thailand is a dream destination for travellers.
Let your TEFL career take-off with our 1-year Thailand job placement which includes 120 hours of specific online training and a 10-hour face to face training.
Our dedicated Thai team will be there to assist you each step of the way. Who knows, you may end up staying on and making a new life in the Land of Smiles!
- 3 – 4 days orientation upon arrival in Thailand. This is an excellent opportunity to learn about Thai culture, Thai language and more about the Thai school environment. There is an extra cost upon arrival of up to 5,000 Thai Baht.
- 1-year contract in a Thai school
- Salary of 33,000 to 35,000 Thai baht per month
- Support to move into a furnished and air-conditioned apartment
- 24/7 support from our English-speaking partners in Thailand
- Basic accident insurance
- All visa extensions & work permit paperwork processed by our partners; however, costs are covered by you (the teacher). Upon successful completion of a 1-year contract, you will receive a reimbursement.
- Subsidised sightseeing excursions in the North of Thailand
- Support to acquire a Thai Sim Card
- 120 Hour Premier TEFL Course Included
- 30 Hour Teaching Young Learners Included
- 10 Hour Virtual TEFL Course incl. Teaching Practice Included
- Assistance to open a Personal Thai Savings Bank Account with a Visa ATM Card
- Opportunity to earn extra money at language schools, one-on-one private tuition at students’ homes or your own home, or through one of the many online platforms. Teachers in Thailand that also teach online or at language schools etc. earn on average an extra 10,000-30,000 Baht/Month. However, you must be willing to commit your evenings & weekends!
- Passport holder from one of the following countries: USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Ireland, South Africa or New Zealand or be a fluent English Speaker from a European country (EU) with a TOEIC score of 900+ or IELTS 7.5+
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- TEFL qualification (included)
- Available for a 12-month contract
- No criminal record
- 22 – 60 years of age.
- International flights
- Police check: Each applicant must have a clean criminal record
- Budget: Each applicant should have the equivalent of 1,000 USD for the first month
- Travel insurance: Each successful applicant should purchase individual comprehensive cover for travel & medical insurance
- Vaccines: Consult your local Medical Centre.
- Visa: You’ll be provided with the paperwork to obtain a Non-B Visa from the Thai Embassy in your home country. The cost is your responsibility; however, it is inexpensive.
Ongoing in-country support
Get in touch to find out about available locations
Want to Learn More?
Drop your details below and we'll give you a call!
How It Works
Just a few steps to success!
Pay the Training Fee
Our fee covers your TEFL training and certificate, virtual training including teaching practice and pre-departure support, as well as joining our alumni community.
Our experienced recruitment team will guide you step-by-step through the application process and interview.
Go To Thailand
It’s time to pack and jet off on your next adventure!
Outside the classroom
Due to its incredible and vibrant culture, Thailand is a great place to live and work. You will be receiving a generous salary with a housing allowance, which means your money can go towards immersing yourself in all things Thai. Outside of the major cities and soft sandy shores, there is a wealth of hidden adventures to discover throughout the country. There are many traditional and authentic festivals, Buddhist temples full of relics, stunning adventure trails, tantalizing cuisine and captivating nightlife.
While you’re living in Thailand, take advantage of the unique flavours and tastes that is Thailand with some cookery lessons or get a full body work out at the local Thai boxing gym.
Thailand is known as the gateway to South East Asia, seize the opportunity while living and working there and hop across the border to Laos, Myanmar and Cambodia, which are just some of its appealing neighbours.
In Thailand, choices and experiences are endless…this fascinating country is waiting for you.
Hurry & apply today as spaces are limited!
Teachers will receive a 30,000 BAHT monthly salary, plus an extra 3 to 5,000 BAHT to cover accommodation expenses.
There is opportunity to earn extra money at language schools, one-on-one private tuition at students’ homes or your own home, or through one of the many online platforms. Teachers in Thailand that also teach online or at language schools etc. earn on average an extra 10,000-30,000 Baht/Month. However, you must be willing to commit your evenings & weekends!
Your role as a teacher
A weekly schedule consists of 18 to 25 classes during Monday-Friday with most weekends off (yay!). Classes typically last 50 minutes in duration and lessons primarily focus on English for Communication of the students. They should be designed by you to be engaging and fun.
You can expect to commit up to 15 -20 hours for lesson planning, grading and extra-curricular activities. Most schools have many foreign teachers, and most cities have a large community of international teachers and ex-pats.