France training program and job placement
Hourly Rate - Salary Up To €1200
TEFL jobs in France
France is the world’s most popular tourist destination. With the breath-taking French Alps, stunning Mediterranean coastline, and delicious food and wine, it is no wonder it is becoming a sought-after teaching destination as well. In addition, the steps that France has taken to combat COVID-19 also makes it an extremely safe destination as well.
With our internship program, we take the stress out of applying for teaching jobs abroad! When you depart, you’ll feel more than prepared with our 120-hour TEFL course, Young Learners course, and our lesson planning guide for young learners.
We are here for you every step of the way! When you finish your year in France, you will have gained valuable experience that you can take with you anywhere in the world. Not to mention the countless unforgettable memories you will make! Not just in the classroom teaching adorable children, but also the trips you will take with fellow teachers!
What are you waiting for? Take the first steps in launching your teaching career!
THE IMPORTANT BITS
- Monthly salary of €1,200 to €1,400
- 120 hour TEFL course, Young Learners course, and our NEW lesson planning guide for young learners.
- Certificate of completion for teaching experience and reference letter for your future!
- Accommodation assistance
- Welcome Orientation (depending on the area).
- Teacher supplies and aid upon arrival and throughout the year.
- Half of your work transportation (if a train is needed) will be covered
- CDD contract
- 24 hour in-country support.
- Health Insurance as covered by the EU.
- Age 21+
- Native English Speaker or C2 English level
- TEFL qualified (TEFL course included)
- High school diploma or higher
- Both physically and mentally healthy
- Experience in teaching (in particular to young learners aged 3-10 (TEFL teaching is a plus)
- A basic knowledge of the French language is desired for communicating with parents and principals.
- Passionate about teaching in a fun, dynamic and creative fashion
- Clean criminal certification
- Eligible to work in France for a full academic year
- International flights
- Police check: Each applicant must have a clean criminal record
- Health check: Each applicant must provide a full health statement
- Budget: For adventures and in the event of an emergency while you are in France
- Travel insurance: It’s essential to arrange this before you go! EU passport holders are entitled to the EU health card.
- Accommodation in France, we recommend AirBNB to rent a room for the first couple of weeks.
IN A NUTSHELL
Ongoing in-country support
Get in touch to find out about available locations
Want to Learn More?
Drop your details below and we'll give you a call!
How It Works
Just a few steps to success!
Apply & Train
Our fee covers your TEFL training and certificate, virtual training including teaching practice and pre-departure support, as well as joining our alumni community.
Our experienced recruitment team will guide you step-by-step through the application process and interview.
go to france
It’s time to pack and jet off on your next adventure!
Outside the classroom
France is ranked fourth in the world for the highest amount of UNESCO heritage sites! Visit stunning châteaux’s and cathedrals that have preserved France’s unique history after a day of teaching. Or perhaps take a weekend trip to Mont St Michel along France’s stunning coastline. With heritage sites such as these, you’re sure not to forget your time in France.
With countless reasons to teach abroad in France, the competitive salary only reinforces your desire to move there! Earn anywhere from €1,200 – €1,400 per month, depending on whether you teach adults in addition to children. This salary is more than enough to cover your basic needs (rent, bills, etc) and a few trips along the way!
So what are you waiting for?! Get in touch with a representative today and start the process to launch your exciting life abroad in France!
Your role as a teacher
You will be teaching mostly pre-primary and primary students during school hours for 15-20 hours per week. Classes can range from 25 to 35 students.
There are also Wednesday classes (normally a school day-off) in which you can teach extra classes where the classroom will be much smaller. Adult and teen education may also be available in your area for lunchtime or evening classes.